The Faith Formation Center serves all within the boundaries of the parish free of charge. The geographic boundaries of our parish include parts of of Islip, Smithtown and Brookhaven. Proof of residence and income required. Below you will find more information, along with our calendar and registration forms:
St. Joseph Faith Formation Center
- St. Joseph Faith Formation Overview
- St. Joseph Faith Formation Calendar 2017-2018 (2 Pages)
- Registration Information (2017/2018)
- Registration for First Sacraments – First Graders (2017-2018)
- New Student Registration Form (2017/2018)
- Information Form for Child with Special Needs (2017-2018)
- Summer Vacation Bible School
- Volunteer Form
We look forward to helping you or your child with their faith formation as best as we can. We encourage you to strengthen your spiritual needs as well by joining us for Mass or the various parish actives throughout the year.
If you have any questions, please contact our Faith Formation Coordinator by filling out the form on this page or by calling the Faith Formation Center.
[ourteam name=”Mrs. Maryanne Trezza” title=”Coordinator” text=”2855 Pond Road, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779